This is another highly valued addition to my weekly meal plan that I discovered whilst exploring my little Veggo stint. I serve it with my Sweet potato, Quinoa and Black Bean burgers
I think it is absolutely delicious and OH SO SATISFYING!
Additionally tahini is LOADED with healthy fats; rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium and potassium; a great source of protein; and high in certain B vitamins and Vitamin E!
So you see, this is actually a SUPER food recipe disguised in a “this tastes too good to be healthy” result!
It’s really easy to make and I simply mix it up in one 500ml “Ball” jar.
It does take a little bit of muscle so keep at the stirring to achieve a super creamy, smooth texture! You can obviously adjust the quantity of water to suit your most preferred consistency
- 2/3 cup unhulled tahini
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2- 2/3 cup filtered water
- pinch himalayan sea salt
- Simply add the tahini, mustard and lemon juice to your desired mixing medium (I use the 500ml “Ball” jar) and stir to combine.
- Then add small amounts of water, mixing each bit in before adding more, until you achieve your desired end result.
- Season with the salt
- I store this is the jar I make it in with an air-tight lid for up to a week. Any extra I pop into ice-cube trays for accessing any other time!
ENJOY! Let me know if you make this 🙂
Any questions/comments/feedback/shares- simply email [email protected] anytime!
LOTS OF LOVE!
Mind, Body, Soul Wellness
Dietitian~Counsellor~Eating Psychology Coach
Make sure you’re on my list to get a FREE cookbook and all the VIP secrets I share! Click the box below 🙂