No, I am NOT pulling your leg! This is NOT a click-bait post ! 🙂
These REALLY are HEALTH truffles and WILL infuse your cells with mineral and vitamin rich GOODNESS 🙂
Made on ALL natural ingredients with NO preservatives, additives, nasties or fillers! Just 100% wholesome goodness 🙂
Dates are full of fibre, which make them EXCELLENT for your bowels and your heart! 🙂 They are also high in magnesium and Vitamin B6, so they are especially wonderful if you are an active adventurer!
Walnuts and cashews are awesome sources of protein, essential fats, yet more fibre and heart-friendly compounds.
Finally cranberries are not only FESTIVE, they are also high in Vitamin C, other anti-oxidants, fibre and anti-inflammatory agents 🙂
So as you can see, these brownie-cranberry balls of bliss really ARE good for you 🙂
Special thanks to my wonderful friend Marion for this recipe, and I hope to sometime soon share her more with you 🙂 Watch this space!
Enjoy and be sure to send piccies, feedback, questions or your own ideas and recipes!
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (if using regular dates add 1/3 more!)
- 2 cups of walnuts and cashews
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 2 T coconut syrup or agave or maple syrup or more to taste
- ¼ dried cup Cranberries (check for ones WITHOUT added sugar- look at the ingredients list!)
- 1 T dried cranberries
- 2 T coconut chips
- process until crumbly, then add
- 1 T desiccated coconut
- Place dates in food processor and chop.
- Add nuts and process until fine crumbs.
- Add all other ingredients and process until it all sticks together.
- Roll into small balls and toss in coating.
Once again, ENJOY lovely ones and please DO send your piccies and feedback through!
Have a wonderful Christmas (if I DONT land in your Inbox again before then!), and please NEVER EVER feel guilty about ENJOYING YOURSELF!!
All my love,
Mind, Body, Soul Wellness
Dietitian~Counsellor~Psychology Of Eating Coach
Make sure you’re on my list to get all the goodies I share! Click the box below 🙂