You guys likely know my love of Instagram for discovering mouth-watering food ideas that I just HAVE to try!
Well, here is one I scrolled upon the other day by the incredible James of Zimmy’s Nook!
Super simple, easy, nutritious and delicious!
Let me know if you give these a try 🙂
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Cut the potatoes into fries
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and generously spray with non-stick spray
- Add fries plus a generous drizzle of oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika, then toss to coat.
- Arrange fries in a single layer making sure they aren’t touching too much. This will help them crisp up and cook evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, tossing/flipping at least once to ensure even baking.
- When the fries are finished, remove from oven, sprinkle again with sea salt
Dietitian~Counsellor~Eating Psychology Coach
Make sure you’re on my list to get a FREE cookbook and all the VIP secrets I share!
Click the box below 🙂